Friday, August 21, 2009

Beautifully Growing!

Nina is 6 weeks and 2 days today. She is beautifully growing, with her weight now 4.55kg and 53cm tall, compared to 2.945kg & 49cm respectively, when she born. Mommy happy with that!

While watching her progress, i am watching my weight too, i have 9 kilos to cut down after i delivered her. I've gained 13 kilos throughout the pregnancy, that brought me to 73kg. As per today, i've cut it down to 63.9, which means i have approximately 4 kilos to back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

I keep this note for my own reference in future:

8/7/9 - Nina born 2.945kg, mommy 69kg
19/7/09 - Nina 3.20kg, Mommy 68kg
24/7/09 - Nina 3.340kg, Mommy 67.7kg
30/7/09 - Nina 3.70kg, Mommy 66kg
21/8/09 - Nina 4.55kg, Mommy 63.9kg

Thank god for creating such a great system to help mother to reduce weight through breastfeeding, and thanks to Nina for helping Mommy! Probably Nina can help Mommy to get back my pre-marriage weight, which was 55kg. go go go..!

6 comments:

Spices of Life said...

i have two daughters of both breast fed babies 100%. what i meant here both of them b4 5 month didnt take water at all. yes i lost weight so fast thro breast feeding and for the girls up to date as they were growing up tak de demam or illness major for me not to handle. alhamdulilah.

iu rf said...

caiyokkkkk!!!

CS said...

Salam Ramadhan. I lompat dari rumah Azieda. 2 things I noticed .. that you and your baby are both Cancerians, hehe.. I like. I ni taksub dgn sesaper yg sama bintang dgn I. Azieda pun tau kot? Anyway, tahniah dpt baby gal. When is the 2nd one coming? Ooops??

Shafidah Shamen said...

kak azeda,
betul la agaknyerr, 2 hari lepas Nina amik imunisation, doctor cakap ada chances baby akan demam. Tapi alhamdulillah dia tak demam. syukurrrrr!

IU,
caiyokkkk hope Nina boleh help mommy slim macam anak dara duluuu heheheh

Somuffins,
Nak panggil apa yerr? saya ada pegi blog akak beberapa hari lepas after reading blog kak azieda. Seems like kak azieda is one of ur pembaca setia. I like it too, ur writing memang bersahaja..!

ooopsss, 2nd one??? hahhaha tunggu la duluuu, sornag ni punnn rasa macam kelam kabut. kena adjust2 duluuu hehehehh

Akak pun cancerian?? wahhh happy belated birthday la yerrrr, harap2 lum terlambat lagi ni wish niii :D

CatlinaFly said...

:) mane gmbr terbaru baby ni...

Shafidah Shamen said...

Catlina,
nanti nanti..macam tak sempat sangat nak ber blog sekarang. Lagi2 dah start keje ni..mmg nak letak gambar baru dia pun..tapi lm sempat :-)