Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm looking forward

I really feeling happy & excited while I'm typing this. Im looking forward for few thingsss at this moment..the first and foremost, I'm looking forward for my husband to finish his study soon. Really want to see him to put an end to his research (end for his phd, but i know he is going to have another chapterssss of reseach after this, that's him!!).

Secondly, I'm looking forward to go home. As I said in my previous entry, how I wish to have my family around for my raya. I really wanna go home! I miss them! I miss Ampang! I miss nasi kerabu selling by the makcik next to Pasar Keramat! I miss to see my frenss! & I miss Eric the most! Eric..mummy miss youuuu! (And mummy miss all my other nieces and nephews, of coz!!)

There is another one thing that I'm looking forward for, which I cant write it here! please please please...I want it to be happened. 'Ya Allah yang maha berkuasa..makbulkan lah permintan hamba mu ini...Aminnnn'

p/s: owhh yaaa! I still havent put up our first raya with Nina in this space. Will do it soon!

4 comments:

CatlinaFly said...

selamat kembali :) bila agak2 nak balik tu?

Shafidah Shamen said...

Cat..hohoho...tak lama dah niii insyallah. Tapi barang hapaaaa pun tak pack :(

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

bila Pid ak tengok kat Nina di Malaysia??

Shafidah Shamen said...

Ayu,

tungguuuu.. :D