Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Daun Kesum (Vietnamese Mint Leaves)

Look at them! Spot the diference..haaahhaaa obviously you can tell. Last 2 weeks, I was feeling very sick when i look at my daun kesum. I was wondering why is that it still look dying during this summer time. The leaves look so unhealthy and they keep dying. I tested the soil..it was extremely dry..OMG!!

so what i did..i repoted the plant, trying to loosen the soil to let them get sufficient nutrient. I removed the plant from the pot, trim all the dying root and leaves, put it back in the pot, replace with the new soil, apply some fertilizer and water them immediately. And here you gooo!! Dont you feel happy for me??

And now..i start thinking, what should i cook with this.. ;)) Laksam?? Nasi Kerabu?? Asam pedas?? what else???


now...


before.. 2 weeks ago..

1 comment:

Zue Murphy said...

Your daun kesum is so healthy. I like to cook it in the asam pedas and asam laksa.