Thursday, February 28, 2008

Unfortunate..

Have a guess..what picture is that??? police..(nope), ambulance..(nope)
It was a towing truck!!

For the first time in my life (and even rezan), we sat in the towing truck. I had a trouble with my car yesterday.. :(


I was driving back home from work yesterday, and without any sign, my car gave a trouble in the midle of busy road in Randwick! It just that I cant turn on the engine! Owwh my god..what a coincident..ambulance came and gave a scream siren from the back!!!! I was driving the most front in the traffic light, when the light turn green, I cant move!!! hahahhaha. Out of the sudden there's a guy came and gave a helping hand, he pushed my car to the side road..oowhh thanks. ( i dont even managed to say thanks to him as he walked away just after that!) May god bless you..

I called rezan, he staraigt away came..luckily it happen near to rezan's school..(what a relief..). We then called NRMA, asked for help. The guy came and he said he cant fix it and he arranged a towing truck to send our car to mechanic..thing happened :(

No comments: